CarmichaelUK are seeking expressions of interest from experienced 3D CAD Modeller in Microstation / Autocad to join a highly regarded engineering subcontractor on a variety of rail / infrastructure projects based in Central London. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working on medium/large size infrastructure projects in the UK with knowledge of temporary works and steel fabrication design highly desirable.
Reporting to the Survey Manager:
Technical and practical experience in design, management and delivery of assets
• In house modelling of the production of a range of temporary works structures including platforms, berms, haul roads, bridges, drainage and structural steel for sequencing in the Site BIM model.
• Coordinate and produce TIN surfaces, corridors and other elements to a high level of accuracy using AutoCAD Civil 3D for inclusion in site federated models.
• Proven skills in the application of CAD design
• Be a competent multi-disciplined co-ordinator
• Be competent with the ISO LUL, UIC, RGS and CDM standards
• Extensive use of Projectwise
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience of working on Civils and Rail projects
• Proficient in use of Microstation / Autocad in 3D and Projectwise
• BTEC ONC/HNC/HND or equivalent in a construction related subject.
• An excellent knowledge of core engineering principles and structural awareness.
• A sound knowledge of computer/IT skills.
• The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Excellent communication skills
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online