Our client, a leading consultancy, has one of the strongest infrastructure teams in the UK.
Their Rail team in particular, continues to add to their impressive list of project awards with big names. Recent successes have seen them secure some of the UK’s most high profile, complex and stimulating projects to complement their existing portfolio of works on major programmes.
This company have an enviable reputation for delivery of some of the UK’s, and indeed the World’s, most prestigious and challenging schemes. They have been involved in all major rail programmes since the 1980s including the Jubilee Line Extension, West Coast Main Line, Thameslink, Crossrail, IEP, HS1, Northern Hub, HS2, and Euston Redevelopment.
As a result of their continuing success, they are now keen to significantly grow their Rail teams, specifically to work on a huge portfolio of work in the Midlands and Birmingham is the hub.
They require a talented, progressive and hungry Associate Director Cost Manager, with a proven track record of delivery in Rail.
* Create project costings and budgets from clear objectives, managing finances across a project in order to ensure the profit and budgetary targets are met and best value outcomes are achieved
* Lead and manage individual cost management assignments from inception to completion, managing teams and resources to ensure delivery standards meet client expectations
* Monitor and review the performance and behaviour of all team members, including educating and influencing others, and take action to ensure compliance with the organisational policies and codes of conduct across the entire project
* Assure compliance with contracts in terms of project delivery parameters and scope of service
* Analyse and compile a range of complex data and documents, using knowledge to review and assess analysis and provide recommendations to contribute to project decision-making
* Reporting to clients and stakeholders
Interviews shall be conducted in the Birmingham office with the Rail Business Director and Programme Director
What’s in it for You
As a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, you will be listened to and provided with the support you need to achieve your ambitions. You can look forward to a competitive reward package that includes an attractive starting salary, opportunities for career development and being part of a sociable community. Also a performance-related bonus scheme and an employee recognition scheme. Other beneﬁts include membership fees to join your relevant professional body, employer contribution pension scheme, ﬂexible working and a flexible holiday scheme.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* RICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online