CarmichaelUK are recruiting for a Clerk of Works with extensive knowledge of rail station upgrades, heavy civils and precast RC.
Knowledge of MEP would also be highly advantageous.
Works are expected to last 12 months .
• Ensuring the works are constructed in accordance to the design and specifications
• Overseeing Health and Safety
• Quality control especially of materials
• Checking risk assessments and method statements
• Monitoring and recording project milestones and information
• Advising the contractor within the contract agreement
• Attending meetings
• Reporting on progress
• Liaison and interacting with the Resident Engineer and the Contractor’s personnel
Requirements are as follows:
• A civil engineering or construction related qualification / equivalent
• Extensive knowledge of the UK specifications
• Major project experience working on rail station upgrades preferably with the main contractor
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online