Consultancy Partner - Rail & Civil Infrastructure
Our client is one of the largest independent programme and project management consultancies in the UK, working in partnership with our clients to deliver outstanding projects, regardless of their size and complexity. Due to additional growth and retirement of a senior company partner, they are looking for a Consultancy Partner, for their rail and civil infrastructure division.
Through a portfolio of specialist technical advisory, project management and consultancy services, they bring together bespoke project service packages for infrastructure, property, engineering and change projects to improve people’s lives both at work and at home.
They are big enough to deliver and small enough to care with a breadth of expertise that enable them to lead and manage successful projects on clients behalf, bringing the latest innovative solutions to your project challenges, and transforming the performance and service delivery.
As an SME, and wholly owned and governed by its Partners, my client has the agility and flexibility to quickly adapt to their clients’ needs.
They’re passionate in pursuing their vision to be recognised as the best independent programme and project management consultancy in the UK.
Governed by a core set of values and principles that deliver results, a consistency in the quality of work, and a vibrant, entrepreneurial company culture, they are looking for someone that can build on the relationships they have, as well as developing new ones.
Their expertise is recognised by clients across the UK and they are currently servicing over 20 preferred supplier frameworks in public and private sectors including Transport for London, Taylor Wimpey, University of Oxford, British Land, Crown Commercial Service, Morgan Stanley and HS2.
• Further expand our services in this market,
• Lead, manage and co-ordinate the team to ensure that all services are delivered in accordance with the companies high standards,
• Develop and maintain business relationships with existing and new clients.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
* Good understanding of the business benefits and commercial realities from both the Company and the Clients perspective,
* Successful track record of delivering work and securing business,
* Experience of delivering projects in the civil engineering sector (rail, highways, power, etc.)
* Experience of full project life cycle,
* Thorough understanding of NEC contract,
* Experience of growing and leading teams,
* Consultancy/client side experience,
* Chartered membership of a relevant professional body (eg. CIOB, APM, RICS).
An excellent salary as well and becoming a company partner with excellent benefits is a available.
For more information on this role and others, please call (phone number removed) and ask for Dan Crowley
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online