My client, a world-renowned Tier 1 contractor specialising in Rail and Civils infrastructure projects is seeking a Design Manager to managing some of the most complex multi-disciplinary rail schemes in the UK.
As a multi-national business, with divisions across all disciplines of civil engineering and construction, they have a work bank stronger than ever in a currently challenging climate.
They also offer world class career development
To be suitable for the position you must have;
* Relevant qualifications in Civil Engineering OR Construction
* Experience in Rail Infrastructure projects of a multi-disciplined nature (civils, track, signalling)
* Experience of Co-ordinating or Managing the Design function for a Tier 1 Contractor
* Working & Managing and co-ordinating the design and development of a major rail infrastructure scheme.
* Working closely with the Project Manager and advising on technical matters, providing solutions to - Engineering challenges which will incorporate not just civil engineering but; building works, signalling, Overhead Line, ME, and track.
* Building mutually beneficial relationships
* Sourcing information efficiently from the Design partner ensuring programme deadlines are met.
* Your knowledge of the design function will also be critical in advising on commercial alterations to the project specification
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online