Excellent opportunity exists with a national tier one building contractor who is currently erecting 4 major high rise building in Leeds, Manchester and Birmingham. Experience on large rail projects will be an added advantage.
Duties of Document Controller will include:
• coordinating with different departments within an organisation and ensuring that documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to all internal services;
• working to deadlines and ensuring that all departments of the organisation are following the same procedures with regards to documents
• ensuring that documents are in the right location and they are categorised according to the type of document
• checking and approving documents before they are filed and liaising with internal and external agencies to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information regards their categorisation
Requirements for Document Controller:
• Will have experience as Document Controller in the UK with a tier one Contractor
• Will have excellent IT skills and adept to using "projectwise"
• Will have excellent written and spoken communication abilities
• Will be well organised, reliable and honest
• Will be accurate and will have high attention to details
• Will have the right to work in the UK
There are many other vacancies that you may be interested in at
At CarmichaelUK we put the candidate first and operate through our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism which is based on our 20 years of experience within the construction recruitment industry. Our consultants come from the industry and have built strong relationships with our clients and understand what it takes to be successful within their organisations
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online