An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Project Engineer experienced in delivery of M&E packages to join a highly regarded Tier 1 contractor on a major rail station upgrade project. This is an immediate start with work expected to last 6 months initially.
The role will be based in Bedfordshire with the ideal candidate possessing significant main contractor experience working on rail station / airport terminal upgrade projects from delivery through to testing and commissioning phase. You will be reporting to the Electrical Project Manager, to provide engineering support to ensure smooth delivery of the subcontract package of works. .
Candidates with significant testing & commissioning experience are highly encouraged to apply.
- Production and review of multidiscipline interface documentation
- Subcontractor Management and driving the programme of works
- Complying with the project programme
- Reviewing of contractual technical interface documentation
- Working to challenging milestone dates
- Control of interface documentation
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Degree/ HND qualified engineer or equivalent experience (preferable but not essential)
• Site based experience of engineering and/or construction on major infrastructure projects, including experience of design, pre- construction activities, construction, testing & commissioning phases and the associated assurance thereof.
• Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
• Knowledge of the NEC3 form of contract and of CDM Regulations
• Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures/regulations
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online