We are looking for an experienced HSQE Manager to join our dynamic HSQE team who will:
* Be responsible for maintaining quality accreditations for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and ISO/IEC UKAS 17020, ensuring periodic audits are scheduled to ensure ongoing compliance.
* Maintain the company’s Management System procedures and policies. Periodically, review policies, procedures and update as necessary to recognise legislation and/or changing industry requirements.
* Ensure all sites are subject to surveillance, inspection and audits as per an agreed master schedule, records kept, and data uploaded into the appropriate systems.
* Manage a team of health & safety professionals to improve health & safety performance
* Own, deploy, embed business policies and procedures/processes.
* Provide HSQE advice and to Directors, Divisional Leads and Management teams.
* Advise Delivery Teams on HSQE matters and assist them to discharge their duties.
* Provide advice and assurance to the Directors regarding HSQE issues
* To advise the Director and Senior Management Team on the implications of current and emerging H&S legislation and rail standards (LU and Network Rail).
* Lead on Incident and accident reporting and investigation following any reported incidents. Perform rapid-response incident investigations. Ensure appropriate incident controls and emergency planning arrangements are in place across all rail projects. Follow- up on audit trail of any post-incident recommendations and areas for learning.
* Produce monthly HSQE report, providing progress on system management (objectives audit findings, KPI’s, incident accidents, legislation/standard updates).
* Ensure continual compliance to PDSW regulations including developing and maintaining rail site competencies to sufficient levels across the organisation.
* Assist in tenders / bids when required.
The Candidate must have:
* Experienced in high risk construction environment
* Recognised industry Health and Safety qualification, e.g. BSc or NEBOSH Diploma, IEMA Practitioner.
* Minimum Grad IOSH, working towards CMIOSH
* NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management/ IEAMA qualification
* IRCA certified lead auditor
* Experienced in RISQS auditing / management
* Computer literate
* Be a recognised practitioner in safety discipline with well-established industry networks.
* Have a proven ability to network, collaborate and influence peer group.
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online