Emsans are currently recruiting for a Planner to work for a major civil engineering contractor based in South Wales.
The ideal candidate should fit the below criteria:
* Main contractor experience
* Solid understanding of P6 planning software
* experience working on civil and rail related projects
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Support the successful delivery of fully logically linked programmes that comply with the planning standard and client requirements.
* Provide input into project risk registers.
* Develop and maintain excellent communication relationships with internal and external customers to gather progress information for project /programme updates.
* Continuously monitor programmes to ensure they are updated to accurately reflect progress and reflect the revised forecast of the works and compare to baseline
* Provide regular feedback and reports on the status of the projects to the project delivery team
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online