Principal Rail OLE Design Engineer / Team Leader - Top Tier Engineering Consultancy
Salary: DOE + Excellent flexible benefits (i.e. profit reward scheme, healthcare, gym)
My client is looking for a passionate, commercially aware Principal Engineer with sound technical knowledge to be an integral part of their Rail OLE team.
As Principal OLE / Team Leader you will ensure the successful delivery of technically excellent multidisciplinary rail projects and bids across the UK portfolio, you will be responsible for, and typical activities will include:
* Determining the OLE design requirements from the client brief and be able to make sound decisions and propose the right design solution.
* Produce the required OLE design to multidisciplinary design teams on large or medium sized projects.
* Checking the OLE designs and calculations within implementation and renewal projects.
* Sharing knowledge, best practice and innovation across our business, providing guidance, training and feedback with other related disciplines and skills, locally and across the UK
.* You will have the freedom to work independently, managing your own personal development utilising our in house and external training opportunities.
* As we foster a strong development culture across our business, you will also be involved in some mentoring of more junior employees.
Engineering qualification HND, degree or Masters.
Experience in leading and the production and checking and Approval of Overhead Line Equipment Feasibility, Scheme and Detailed Design (including OLE layout plans, cross-sections, sectioning diagrams, bills of quantity, Bonding plans within multidisciplinary rail projects.
Chartered member of the IMEchE, IET or similar would be an advantage.
Experience as CRE or deputy CRE would be advantageous.Rewards and Benefits
Work for a leading Consultancy with a range of small and major projects across the UK and internationally.
Work on the biggest and most prestigious rail projects in the UK for rail clients such as HS2, Network Rail, London Underground and Contractors.
Supportive, collaborative and flexible working environment.
Competitive salary at all levels, combined with one of the best benefit packages in the sector.
Profit share scheme, paid twice a year based on company profit.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying please contact Samuel Merry at Resolute at or call (phone number removed)Applications will be kept confidential and details will only be shared with potential employers with your consent
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online