Procurement Managers – Rail Plant
6 month contract – to start immediately
£400 - £450/day
Based in Milton Keynes
Our client is a well established Nationwide transportation company whose professionalism and well respected name, have been instrumental in their success. They provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this.
What you will need:
• Experience of Procurement / Tendering within Rail Plant.
• Complex Procurement with complex business requirements
• Experience in a technically biased Service, works and bespoke goods environment, or transferrable skills
• Stakeholder management and project interfaces.
• Technical Mindset
• Experience with Payment milestones and retention sums
• Lotting structures
• Liquidated damages
• Set off
* This role performs critical programme and sourcing activity for Network Operations Plant Programmes. Currently the role supports On Track and Portable Plant programmes.
* The role is a hybrid strategic Procurement role integrated into the on track plant programme team. Activities span the Procurement cycle from sourcing to post contract management and is managing conflict resolution on two business critical programmes - Drainage Vehicles and 18T MEWPS.
Contact us now!!
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to l i n d a . d a v i s o n@ v i t a l . u k . c o m
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online