Deanston Cooper's client, a leading national civil engineering contractor operating across the Central Belt of Scotland, has a current requirement for a Project Manager.
Based out of the Glasgow office, you will be responsible for managing multiple rail related civil engineering projects.
* Planning the entire project delivery to meet contractual and industry standards
* Organising the resources so that suitable resources are available to deliver the project on time and defect free
* Coordinating resources across the project and delivery objectives
* Monitoring the implementation of the QA system for quality control and reviewing the program with the Site Agents
* Taking corrective actions to improve the financial and commercial returns
* Coordinate with the commercial staff to ensure the resources, supply chain and contractual opportunities can be utilised to maximise returns
* Take action to enhance client relationships
* Monitor safety on site and feedback learning’s into the business.
Applications are welcome from candidates with:
* A minimum qualification of HNC Civil Engineering
* Experience working at Site Agent or Project Manager level for another civil engineering contractor
* Experience of working on rail related civil engineering projects
* Excellent knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
* Positive and proactive approach to problem solving
* Excellent communication and man management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very busy and expanding contractor with a well earned reputation in the marketplace as being a great place to work
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online