Project Manager – Rail Civils Asset Maintenance Projects
Our client has won varied prestigious Civils Frameworks in the UK and are looking for a Project Manager with a strong background in minor rail civils asset maintenance projects to join their team.
About the Role
You will lead successful delivery of contract on behalf of the company, this will be achieved by ensuring that the site teams are fully aware of the contract parameters and are fully equipped with the resources and capabilities to achieve the objectives of the contract.
* Experience of involvement in rail civils projects throughout all stages of the project, from pre-qualification, tendering to completion
* Experience of asset maintenance Rail Civils Projects
* Previous experience of a contracting environment
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Minimum of 25 days holiday + Public Holidays
* Health Insurance
* Car/Car Allowance
* Life Assurance Scheme
* Contributary Pension Scheme
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online