I have a series of opportunities for Project Managers at various stages of their career, working with a global organisation that specialise in supporting some of the largest projects in the UK and worldwide.
Sectors include: Rail, Highways, Aviation, Water and Power
Due to a series of successful projects, vacancies have arisen in Derby/Nottingham for Project Managers, Assistant level to Senior.
The opportunities are all working for a well known and highly reputable consultancy - This organisation is renowned for investing in their staff and can give you the opportunity to progress you as quickly as you let them.
The Derby/Nottingham opportunities are as follows:
1) Assistant Project Manager
2) Project Manager
3) Senior Project Manager
• Project management of complex infrastructure schemes through the whole project lifecycle
• Communication and information management
• Management of the technical aspects of design, procurement, implementation and close-out in accordance with the programme
• Co-ordination of all relevant parties of the project from inception to closeout
• Assist clients in defining project requirements
• Procurement and contract management
• Facilitate and lead value management and value engineering exercises • Manage budgets
• Stakeholder management and co-ordination of third party interfaces
• Risk management
• Building, management and leadership of teams
• Relationships and contacts
• Power infrastructure projects are typically complex and involve engagement and co-ordination of a large number of stakeholders.
• Our project managers can be asked to act on behalf of our clients, lead negotiations and co-ordinate client and supplier teams.
In order to be considered:
• Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
• Experience managing the NEC form of contract
• Experience in successful delivery of major projects throughout the whole project lifecycle (will be flexible on this for Assistants)
• Experience of working in a consultancy environment in advantageous but not essential
• Be proactive and flexible and have excellent communication skills
• Post graduate qualifications in project management, construction management or engineering would be an advantage
• Civil engineering background would be highly advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online