Project Managers x3 Telecoms
3 Month Contract initially ongoing
£450 - £550/day DOE
Based in Glasgow
Our client is a well established Rail company whose professionalism and well respected name have been instrumental in their success.
They are looking for 3 Project Managers (based in Manchester, Glasgow, & Chippenham) with a Telecoms and Scada systems background
You will need:
* Experience of delivery of Rail Telecommunication and SCADA projects through the full project life cycle (both - not essential, single - essential)
* Preparation of Proposals, Tenders and contract negotiations through to Award (essential)
* Management of multidisciplinary project teams (essential)
* Development and implementation of innovative project execution strategies (essential)
* Management of Project Control function covering Planning, Estimating, Financial Control and commercial management disciplines (essential)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills – ability to deliver key messages efficiently and effectively, tailoring the approach to the audience as appropriate, in order to promote action (essential)
* Proven ability to lead and drive a multi-disciplinary project team, ensuring delivery of all contractual outputs to cost and to plan (essential)
* Project Management skills – strong understanding of the hard and soft aspects of programme management. Possess high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to build consensus (essential)
* Commercial awareness and aptitude
* The role will lead the delivery of specified own projects and a geographic portfolio projects specified by Head of Projects - Telecoms.
* The projects are for the delivery of Telecommunication and SCADA systems required for Mainline and mass transit railway operating companies within the UK.
* This will involve the management of all project Application Engineering, Installation, Testing and Commissioning activity and delivery of all systems designed to meet the needs of the contract on time and within budget.
For more information and a full job spec – Contact us now on (phone number removed) !!
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to l i n d a . D a v i s o n
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online