Working inside of IR35 for a leading Transport organisation, you will provide Testing and Commissioning expertise across the Test Command Centre Programmes.
* Coordinating Dynamic Testing on the RCC (Retail certificate collection) system with direct and indirect communications with all stakeholders
* Provide logistical and administrative support prior to testing activities. (Dynamic Test Windows)
o Collating test procedures for all stakeholders and other relevant documentation.
o Attending all meetings scheduled prior to test windows to ensure full alignment.
o Issuing notifications to all key stakeholders in preparation of testing.
o Ensuring statuses of systems and software configurations are obtained and recorded.
o Producing reporting uniformed documentation for use during testing.
o Producing reporting emails for distribution during testing to be used for key stakeholders during testing.
o Distributing documentation to relevant parties prior to testing. (i.e. Test Train coordinators documentation for units and RCC coordinators documentation folders.)
o Collating Prerequisite Test Readiness Document(s) (i.e. PSD door certificates, Room Readiness Checklist, BT unit health checklist, etc.)
For this role you need to have the following experience:
* Dynamic Testing & Commissioning experience -working in high pace testing environment
* Reporting -providing shift reports and supporting documentation
* Operational Railway - ideally you will have worked on Railway and Operational Standards
This role is to start ASAP and will be working inside of IR35. Rates available on application.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online