Due to continued success our client is looking for an exceptional Senior Planner to be based in their offices in Greater Manchester.
Our client projects range in value of £1m to £20m+ across a variety of high-profile clients therefore giving our team a diverse and exciting workload across the infrastructure projects, particularly Rail.
You will be responsible for Planning and Project Controls for various projects in the UK. This post provides support to both the Operational and Commercial parts of the business. Overall the Planner will report to the Group Operations Director and functionally to the Commercial Director. On a day to day basis, the Planner will work with the Pre-Construction Team, various Regional Directors, Discipline Managers and Project Leads to ensure that we have Contractually compliant programmes to Level 3. Level 4 and 5 Programmes are produced by the Delivery Teams with support from the Planner.
* In conjunction with the Pre-Construction Team, preparation of Programmes, programme methodology, phasing diagrams etc during tender stage of a project in accordance with the various contractual requirements of the ITT.
* Produce cost and revenue profiles, resource histograms etc, to provide a baseline for the ITT.
* In conjunction with the Project Lead preparation and maintenance of Programmes, programme methodology, phasing diagrams and any additional information required by the Contract (specifically, but not exclusively the requirements of NEC) to ensure we comply with the requirements and timescales of the Contract.
* In respect of NEC forms of Agreement, ensuring that TI have an Accepted Programme and that this is maintained for the duration of the project.
* Production of programmes modelling the effects of Change/Variations and working with the Commercial Team to ensure that full entitlement is achieved in accordance with the timescales defined within the Contract
* Where required programmes will be cost and/or resource loaded
* Develop and implement a process for accurately tracking projects
* Other works as directed by the Operational and Functional Line managers to suit the needs of the Company.
* You must be proficient in MS Project and Primavera P6
* CIOB Associate (preferred but not essential)
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online