Senior Rail Project Manager – Warwickshire
My High-profile Technology Specialist Client has a Senior Rail Project Manager opportunity to come on board at the Warwick Office and be part of a Dynamic, innovative, Creative and hardworking Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for Candidates looking for success and growth within the Rail infrastructure industry.
About this role:
* Projects are delivered to meet quality standards against specific timescales/Deadlines.
* Delivering projects to budget and maximising the profitability.
* Supporting the bid team with new tenders.
* Sub-contractor management and selection for various roles within the Projects.
* Day to day direction of the project team and will be the escalation point for issues.
* You’ll be responsible for managing and promoting the Health and Safety of all site-based activities within your managed projects in-line with Company and client HSQE contractual agreements.
* Prince2 qualified
* Project management experience in the rail industry (Operations)
* IOSH Managing Safely certificate
* Can demonstrate experience of HSQE regulations within your previous employment.
* Understanding of Mainline Rail systems
* Network Rail PTS
Hours: Mon-Fri 37.5hrs per week.
This role comes with a generous car allowance and a competitive salary & competitive reward package.
* Personal growth and professional development.
* Career and succession & promotion opportunities
* Company pension scheme.
* 33 days holidays (includes public holidays).
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online