Our client is a major engineering contractor delivering civils, OLE, signalling and E&P engineering services for various clients around the country. As a result of a major planned expansion for the second half of 2019, we are looking to recruit two ambitious, driven, career minded electrical design engineers to deliver designs for Network Rail projects around the country.
One engineer will come in at a senior to princpal level and another will work with them as intermediate.
Based in South Yorkshire, the successful candidates will be responsible for delivering detailed designs for a variety of trackside electrical systems. In reward for your service, you will receive fast track direct support to attain Chartered engineer status with a view to setting you up as a CRE as soon as possible.
To apply for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* Demonstrable experience in rail electrical design incorporating systems such as: points heating, depot lighting, 650v signalling power supplies, PSPs, SSPs and station building services
* Rail electrical design experience is categorically essential. Your level of experience will reflect whether you are applying for the senior or intermediate level role.
* Relevant qualification in electrical engineering, ideally to degree level
* Either already chartered or committed to becoming a Chartered Engineer, having already begun the process to become chartered
* Clear enthusiasm, drive and passion for the industry
* Excellent communication skills and client facing demeanour
* Full driving license
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
This is a permanent opportunity based in South Yorkshire offering an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to kick-start their career and press on towards Chartered status. For more information, please submit your CV to the address below or call (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online