Anderselite are currently working with one of the most successful and secure companies within the UK Construction and Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all the sectors in which they operate
Our Client provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. They aim to create great results for their customers, partners and employees.
Talented people are the key to their success, and they reflect this in the company culture and staff are encourage to undertake personal and professional development to allow them to keep their place as a leader in the industry.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity within their Rail & Electrification Business Unit for an ambitious and talented Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will maintain commercial information to the contract, satisfying the needs of both the customer and our client in terms of reporting contract commercial performance.
Ideally this role would suit an ambitious, driven individual who embraces the challenge of working within a high performing team. Experience of the Infrastructure industry would be advantageous.
* HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline)
* RICS accredited
* Appropriate CSCS card
* Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting
* Practical knowledge of forms of contract
* Understanding of period cost reporting and comparison with budget/forecast
* Previous experience with COINS
* Experience in commercial management of sub-contractors, including chairing regular meetings, measurement and control cycle, certificates, accrual calculations and value allocation
* Knowledge of the procurement of sub-contractors
* Able to manage and effectively monitor sub-contractors with little supervision
* Knowledge of effective cost allocation management
About the Project:
This project is one of the largest Rail infrastructure projects in the Eastern region. The project is an ambitious upgrade to free up a highly congested section of track.
The project requires a complete restructure of the current track layout and the build of a split level track to increase the capacity of the track to allow both Passenger & Freight trains to travel the area more freely.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online