Senior Technical Rail Officer
Location - West Yorkshire
Salary - £39,000 - £49,000 (DOE) + benefits
Duration - 2 years fixed term position
Our client, a leading multi-faceted government organisation, have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Rail Officer to join them on a fixed term basis.
The role will be to support the Senior Programme Manager in delivering various projects across West Yorkshire.
- Support the Programme Manager in driving real improvements in customer engagement and overall experience across the region
- Lead the implementation of various strategy objectives across the organisation
- Coordinate activities across a multi-disciplined team, to ensure project delivery
- Help to identify risks and opportunities in the strategy through effective data analysis
- Undertake presentations to various stakeholders on a weekly / monthly basis
- Ideally degree / post-graduate qualified
- Sound knowledge of the rail industry - fleet management / rolling stock / passenger numbers and capacity
- Strong communication ability
- Data analysis skills
- Flexible to work across multi-sites within the region
- Salary up to £49,000 DOE
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online