Signalling Functional Tester – Rail Signalling Company
Signalling Functional Tester is required by Market-leading Railway Systems Engineering company for the delivery of testing activities for testing of safety-critical railway signalling systems in accordance with applicable rail standards and project requirements. The projects are mainly Rail Control Centres, (ROCs) and electronic signalling systems integration. As Signalling Functional Tester you will:
* Plan and organise testing ensuring customer satisfaction in regards to safety, technical excellence and timescales.
* Train junior staff and ensure they comply to safety standards and procedures.
* Identify and manage risks on projects.
* Ensure tests are completed and satisfy client’s requirements, ensure safety and are recorded appropriately.
* IRSE Functional Tester license 1.3.170
* Completion of MOD3BL course
* Flexible to work shifts and weekends
* Previous work experience in Signalling Testing and performing Functional Tester role for Network Rail projects in the UK.
* Experience of control systems, electronic systems testing – mainline and control systems or pure electronic systems are considered.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying please contact Samuel Merry at Resolute Group on or call (phone number removed)
All applications are kept confidential and will not be used without your permission
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online