Site Engineer- Rail (Bridges & Station Redevelopment)
Derby- Travel required
£35-45k per annum
“My client an outstanding range of specialist construction and engineering services, including feasibility, consultancy, design, construction”
They are looking for an experience Site Engineer to work on a Station Development and Bridge constructions in Derby.
The successful candidate will have extensive rail project experience including new build, heavy civils and refurbishments.
Responsibilities will include:
• Setting out / Material take offs.
• Assisting the Project Manager / Site Agents with site records, risk assessments, method statements and permits as appropriate.
• Carrying out tool box audits and safety audits.
• Reinforce concrete work
• Keeping accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
• Communicate setting out control and provide information to assist with the construction of works.
• Recording 'as built' information for Health & Safety File.
• Ensuring setting out equipment is properly maintained and calibrated.
• Ensuring Health and Safety compliance on site. Skills And Experience • Applicants will have a proven track record of setting out on high profile rail schemes
• 2/3 years rail experience
• Applicants will be conversant with all surveying instruments
• SMSTS and First Aid will be an advantage but not essential
My Client is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability
For more information and a full job spec or to apply for this position contact Nathan Kemp by emailing your C.V to n a t h a an . k e m p
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online