We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit a Technical Compliance Manager for a large Rail FM contract, based out of the Watford area
Summary of Role:
* Set technical standards for the business in line with statutory and/or good practice guidelines
* Provide guidance and support for the front end delivery teams to ensure compliance with adopted technical standards
* Liaise with technical leads to contribute to the establishment and audit of best practice operational delivery inc HV / LV and Gas / Legionella / LOLER / water Hygiene / Fire RA's and other 'statutory 'activities
* Provide an audit function and reporting to report performance in the delivery of standards (to VF Senior Managers / directors and compliance committee)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Drafting and roll out of technical standards throughout the Vinci FM business
* Auditing of the above to ensure relevant compliance
* Reviewing latest guidance and legislation to interpret and ensure that the business remains fully complaint
* In liaison with the bid function drafting of marketing collateral to present the business in the forefront of technical delivery
* Liaison with the H&S manager(s) for the FM business to ensure overall best practice is adopted and that there are no gaps in the documentation or audit activities
* Liaison with the quality and business responsibility manager to ensure that business processes exist relevant to the compliance activities
* Providing summary reports and data recommending business changes including outline effect on overall operations and cost base
* Liaison with customers (at operations request) to provide support and guidance around legislative compliance relating to their operations and assets
* Presenting reports (monthly, annual and ad hoc) overviewing the performance of the business in relation to:-
* Competence to deliver the required services
* Appropriate use of certification
* Reporting within timescales
* Adoption of new standards
* Generally raise awareness throughout technical teams
* Review the market to ensure leading edge technical systems and processes are adopted to maintain the best possible market position for the business
CSCS: If not yet a holder of a CSCS card, it will be expected that this will be sought once in post.
Qualifications: IOSH Managing Safely. If not yet a holder of this certificate, it will be expected that this is sought once in post.
Professional Membership: IWFM, RICS, CIOB or other recognised relevant organisational membership required.
Relevant Experience: Managed compliance and technical considerations, delivery and all associated requirements for a significant estate of properties and sites.
Experience of working on a significant rail related estate is required.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online