I'm looking for a rail civil engineering CEM / CRE in York for a large international consultancy.
You will support an established civil engineering team and help the delivery of prestigious railway projects across the Yorkshire, Midlands and Manchester areas.
Opportunity to work on various NWR, Environment Agency, Canals & River trust and Highways England schemes.
The successful candidate will be head and shoulders above peers and able to demonstrate why they are the leader in the field.
• Development and management of contractor relationships
• Innovative concept design
• Detailed design
• Construction sequences
• Mentoring and educating our high performing graduates
• Develop links with local universities
• Experience of working as a CRE and CEM
• Experience of mentoring others in CRE role
• BSc/M Eng Civil Engineering or comparative equivalent
• Extensive rail experience ideally in a design environment
• Member of professional institution (ICE or IStructE)
• Successful delivery of projects to Contractors
• Track record of successful delivery of Form 1/2/3 to Network Rail
• Knowledge of Rail Group and Company Standards, in particular, engineering assurance
• Essential experience in delivering designs for stations, AFA schemes, platform extensions, underbridge refurbishment and replacement, lineside infrastructure and ability to demonstrate adding value by design
• Knowledge of CDM and CSM
• Established relationship with Network Rail PEs and DPEs
• Support to tender submissions
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.Apply online